Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Christmas

Betsy said she was going to blog but it hasn't happened so I will try my best. Betsy had a great time in Oklahoma City. Heidi's crew seems to be doing well and the baby is beautiful. We had a great time in AR. Betsy's dad was in the church play which was very good. I was impressed anyway. We saw friends and spent time with family so it was fun. The Fosters were in and the boys are giants. We did Christmas early there and Taya got some nice stuff. Betsy's family got her a toy phone that you can record a message on to replay. Taya loves phones and laughs when we talk on one. My parents got her a leapfrog thing with the spider that does a bunch of alphabet games. We try our best to do educational things but I'm not sure if she is picking up the fart noises with the armpit.
We did Christmas in St. Louis and it was fun. We got Taya some other little toys nothing too fancy. Betsy and I mostly got each other clothes. It was a lazy day for the most part. I like lazy days.
Alex

0 comments: