Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why Not?

I guess it's been a while since people have heard from me, so why not? I took my National Board exams and they were hard. There comes a point where you have answered so many questions you just read key words and circle something. Clinic is fun but getting patients to come in has become a chore. I need so many new patient work ups and so many adjustments before I can graduate and it is going to be close. I know enough people but many of them already see a chiropractor. So if anyone out there knows somebody in Chesterfield, MO then send them my way.
Taya is growing like a sprout but she's still small. You think you can put stuff out of her reach and next thing you know she is dumping your entire cup of water on top of her head. She also does this thing where she answers no to everything. Many times she says it and means it and other times she just says it to say it. So I'm feeding her and she shakes her head but I can't tell if she's done or just making conversation...what a turd. I ask her if she loves me and she says,"no." I ask her if her name is Taya and,"Noooo." I ask is the force of gravitational attraction directly dependent upon the masses of two objects and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the two and,"nooooooo." She's no physicist, but she's still pretty smart. The other day, she threw away a piece of garbage and clapped her hands. I think that counts for something.

Alex

0 comments: