Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Up and Down

Things are a little crazy around here. I finally have a signed contract in my possession. I picked it up tonight at 9. Hopefully there won't be any more glitches in the system and it will be smooth sailing until May 31st. Keep your fingers crossed. We have a few more hoops to get threw such as inspection, appraisal, occupancy permit and such.

Taya has been just a tad bit on the whinny side this week. I don't know if it is teeth or she has not felt up to par but she is driving me crazy. She doesn't seem to be sick or anything, just short tempered. I have to believe that she has some sort of ailment that would cause this craziness to take over my normally calm, happy baby. We have been going on walks in the afternoons and blowing bubbles outside. Tomorrow we are going to go swimming. I think that she is becoming more active and is needing more physical stimulation. She loves to go outside and walk around and look and new things. I am going to have to come up with some new ideas for her. It is a little difficult because she is still on two naps a day which does not leave us much time in between naps to go any where. I see the zoo in our near future. We need to be making plans for summer.


Betsy

0 comments: