Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We're back!

We are back home and getting settled in. Our trip to see the family was fun and hopefully Alex made some good connections with a couple of local Docs. After 9 loads of laundry I think we are almost back to normal. Alex went back to school yesterday. He had a three week break from classes but had to go to clinic everyday so it didn't feel like much of a break. Two more tris to go and we are done here. Things are wrapping up quickly. We found a house we really like but we have decided to hold off for just a little longer. Who knows, maybe it will still be there by the time we are ready. I admit it makes me a little sad. I had already pictured my family in the cute little cream house with the big trees. The dreams not gone just on hold. I think I am trying to rush things to get back home. If we buy a house then we really are going back. But I don't think it is financially wise for us to do it so early. They are said that the real estate market is softening in NWA. Let's see what softening really means. Right now housing is outrageous, so I have a feeling that softening just means closer to normal, not AMAZING.

Betsy

0 comments: