Do we really need all this stuff?
It appears that we have set our moving date for November 15. Just three short months away. In just 3 1/2 years we have accumulated a ton of stuff. Do we really need it all? I hate packing, I just hate it. I am trying to slowing go through junk drawers and closets and sort our all the "stuff" that you just cram in places but don't really know what to do with. Hopefully some pre-organizing will help with a smooth moving day. It has just hit me how short of time we have left here. I really enjoyed living here and would rather live in this town then in Arkansas, if I could only move my family and friends here. They are what really make a home so I guess back to Arkansas it is. Bring on the boxes.
Betsy
2 comments:
Yay! You're coming home. I totally get the wanting to live there though. St. Louis does have a lot more to offer than here but HEY we have the Walton 5&10 you can't see that anywhere else! ;)
JEAL.
OUS.
Post a Comment