I have been talking to Robyn on myspace after I found her randomly. She told me about your site and I just wanted to say hi to you. I see that you are creating a beautiful family for yourself. I hope your little girl turns out as crazy and funny as you are. We had some good times (especially at lunch) before the whole mess happened. I apologized to Robyn and your sister and I just want to apologize to you too for all the hurt my family caused. If I knew then what I know now I probably would have told them to forget themselves. But hey, they are my crazy family. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. You can visit my myspace or e-mail me if you want to catch up. http://www.myspace.com/thegatheringbandtom tom@thegatheringtulsa.com
2 comments:
Maybe the raccoons know you are moving out so they're moving in?
I have been talking to Robyn on myspace after I found her randomly. She told me about your site and I just wanted to say hi to you. I see that you are creating a beautiful family for yourself. I hope your little girl turns out as crazy and funny as you are. We had some good times (especially at lunch) before the whole mess happened. I apologized to Robyn and your sister and I just want to apologize to you too for all the hurt my family caused. If I knew then what I know now I probably would have told them to forget themselves. But hey, they are my crazy family. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. You can visit my myspace or e-mail me if you want to catch up.
http://www.myspace.com/thegatheringbandtom
tom@thegatheringtulsa.com
Post a Comment