Saturday, March 10, 2007

Birthday Update

So much has happened since I last updated. Taya is now the big 02, years that is. Gwyn is also the big 02, months for her. Taya's party was a big success. It is only one week into her second year and already I have heard, "no me do it" and "no mama, don't take away" about a million times. Here we go. She is growing big and now weighs 27lbs. New clothes for sure. For Gwyn the second month of life has brought more stability. I am finally get into a rhythm with her. She is sleeping through the night now and taking good naps during the day and is really cooing and smiling now. She weighs 11lb 8.5oz. Finally, progress is being made. I am gaining a little more of my sanity back ever day. Alex's job is going well. We also welcomed the Foster family back to Northwest Arkansas. Sweet victory. So life has been busy but fun.

0 comments: