All Grown Up
Taya is now 2 1/2 years old. Hard to believe how quickly time is going. She is so funny and now that she is talking we are laughing more than ever. The other day she was upset with me and told me that I have cheeky bums on my face, translation-mom your a butt face. I had to turn away and bite my lip to not laugh. Where do they come up with this stuff.
Gwyn is now 8 months old. She has four teeth now. We just found the top two this week. She is so happy and playful now. She is loving big girl food but can't quite get the hang of finger food yet. Her spider man crawl makes me laugh every day. She is so darn fast.
2 comments:
Too cute for words! They are so precious! You really have beautiful daughters. Thanks for posting.
--Heidi
Oh wow. They are both just so pretty. I can't believe how big they are getting. I wish we didn't live so far away so I could see them. They are growing up just way too fast.
Jennie
Post a Comment