Saturday, December 01, 2007

New House

We closed on our new house Thursday. We are very excited to get a few renovations and painting done so that we can move in, hopefully before Christmas. On Thursday I was talking to Taya about our new home while she was going to the restroom. She was sitting on the potty looking very serious when she declared we could move only if we took all our potatoes with us. So Nana and Poppy, we appreciate the use of your home for the last year, but we will not be leaving you any potatoes. Those must come to our new home.

I have spent the last couple of days cleaning our new home and have realized that other peoples filth is repulsive. Oh, and I will never have a cat inside. Have you seen what a cat leaves behind in all the corners and on the floor boards?

Betsy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about some pictures of the new house? You're just mad that I haven't shown you my work in progress, arent you? :)

Hope you are doing well.