Friday, September 05, 2008

Growing Up!

We had such a big week. Taya (and Dalton) started pre-school on Monday. They love it so far and I am enjoying it also. It is pretty low key and only last about 30 minutes a day. Gwyneth is along for the ride as well although she gets bored easily and screams through half of it.






















Class of 2009












We also went tonight and got Taya's ears pierced. This was a big step for me. She has been asking to have it done and I have just kept putting it off. Then I thought, why not. If she is interested in it, might as well go for it. She was so excited. We took Gwyneth to my parents house and has a special evening with Taya.






She didn't even cry. She cringed a little and said "oowww" and then it was over. When they showed her the earring she got the biggest smile. She keeps talking about them, looking at them in the mirror, and pointing out other little girls who have them. I am so proud of her.





















To celebrate the big week we took her to Build A Bear. She was wanted to go for some time and she loved it. She got a pink and white bear she named Sugar Bear. After we finished there we went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone. It was a great night.






During prayer tonight she prayed "Jesus, thank you for the ear store, and that I got to go to Build A Bear and touch everything and get Sugar Bear." Man I love her. Why do they grow up so fast.

1 comments:

Harris Family said...

Keep up the great school work, Betsy. I know it takes A LOT of time and effort, but it's rewarding. Just think about it...now the End of School Party will mean even more to you!!!

Heidi