Braxton-go away!
I have been have contractions off and on since Tuesday. I am sure they are not serious, but they sure do wear me out. Wednesday night was the worse. Went to church and helped in the youth. Sitting in those metal folding chairs just about did me in. Halfway through I started having contractions pretty regular and finally I gave up and went to find Alex. Fortunately church was out and he already had the kids picked up. Went home and after another hour or so things calmed down. Since then I have these flare ups and they just wipe me out. I don't think I am prepared for another 15 weeks of this. I do have some concerns in the back of my mind. I have a tendency to dilate early and I wonder if these "fake" contractions are doing anything. All I know is that I am really tired and wore out and a little discouraged to think I could have a long 15 weeks of this. The last couple of days have been hard enough.
Betsy
2 comments:
That is way too early...you take it easy!
Have you called your doctor? I would, just to be on the safe side. Make sure you're drinking PLENTY of water - being dehydrated can cause contractions. Praying for you!!
Post a Comment