Heavy Breathing
So I went to the grocery store today and did a full shopping trip. Now being 9 months pregnant this chore has become a challenge. I struggle breathing during pregnancy anyway, but shopping is work. So I was in the check out line today and apparently thoroughly disturbed the customer behind me. She was so concerned she went up to my mother, who was shopping with me, and informed her that I was having a hard time breathing. Now it was very sweet that she was concerned and trying to help, but my answer was, "lady, I am 9 months pregnant, I quit breathing a long time ago." Moms answer was, "I guess we don't notice anymore, she has been like this for so long." Maybe I shouldn't go out in public anymore. Apparently I am causing a scene.
1 comments:
Oh, Betsy, I am laughing my butt off! You crack me up! Hang in there, not much longer.
Post a Comment