Sunday, January 03, 2010

Gwyneth turns 3!

This beautiful girl joined our lives three years ago and has brought us so much joy. Despite waking with a fever on her birthday, she had a great day yesterday. It is hard to believe she is now three. She has always been my baby. Gwyneth has been small and more reserved and a little more timid than her older sister. However, over the last year I have seen her grow and change and come out of her shell. She is very excited about going upstairs to Rainbows class. She is more quick to open up to people. She has developed a sense of humor and loves to ham it up. She has shot up in the last couple of months and is out growing all her clothes. I have always thought she was so petite, but she is in all 3T clothing I and put her in a 4T outfit yesterday and it fit! It just shocks me. She is about 29lbs now. I am having a hard time seeing her grow so quickly. I was going to take her 3 year pictures yesterday but that will have to wait. She looks so sick and I am sure she would not have the patience for a photo session. What is one more week in the scheme of things. We love you so much Ginny!













p.s. I have very few pictures of Gwyneth because we lost all our pictures at the end of 2006, all of 2007 and the beginning of 2008. Once again, I am begging here, please double check and see if you have any pictures of our family. Anything at all. I know it is time consuming and inconvenient, but this distraught mother is trying to piece photos of that time together. I have so few of Gwyneths first year but also of Taya's 2nd year. If you have any at all please contact me and I will do whatever to get a copy of them.

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Happy Birthday, Ginny Girl!!!

We love you bunches!!!

Niah, Aliya, Kiahna, Isaiah, Aunt Heidi, and Uncle TJ

P.S. Betsy, I know we have talked about this before many times, but I am truly sorry about your pictures. It is VERY devastating. I will bring my external hard drive back to Arkansas so we can sort through them again.

Marcie and BIll said...

I'm thinking I'll probably upload all my pics to flikr or something, and then you can download from there.