Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taya turns 5

Most of you know how hard it was for me this birthday. I can't believe how big she is getting. Taya has grown and changed so much. She can read simple words and loves trying to sound things out to spell. She can pretty much ride her bike now. She needs a little more work on stopping! She loves to play dress up and baby dolls. She has really gotten in to imagination play. She is a great big sister! I wish I could stop time and keep her here forever. She is such a neat little kid and I love seeing her grow and change. I just wish it wouldn't happen so fast!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

She is just beautiful!!!!!

Jen said...

I do understand how hard this birthday was for you. It is so hard to see them getting so big. It does make the mommy heart hurt. You are an awesome mommy and she is so blessed to have you as her mommy. With that said.....put the breaks on Taya. You are growing up way too fast!!! LOL

Jennie

Jenny said...

I just can't get over how gorgeous she is! Just beautiful! :) Hang in there, Mama. Each new day is a brand new blessing! Hugs to you! And happy birthday, Taya!