Nevermind
on the potty training. I did it for about 3 days and stopped. He did fine but I found myself panicking about getting him trained so I could go back to the office the following week and I realized I was headed towards a not so good potty training experience. I put the breaks on it for now. I am a firm believer in all in and don't turn back. I guess I have turned back a little but I will swallow my pride and do what is best for Henry. Potty training, in my opinion, is 90% parents attitued and consitency and 10% child skill. Henry is a smart kid and can learn new things quickly. When I set things up for him in the right learning environment he can grasp quickly and master. I was NOT setting potting training up right this time around. I found myself uneasy about it and stressed he would have accidents at work and just an all around not ready mode I guess. So I had a talk with him and told him we would do it when mommy was ready. He seemed just fine with that. We have enjoyed having jelly beans around the house though!
0 comments:
Post a Comment