Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lately

I haven't written anything for some time now so I thought it would be a good time now while taking a break from studying. I took a GIGU (gastrointestingal/genitourinary) test today and I have an Endocrinology exam tomorrow. I thought school was busy before, but now there is a whole new level - clinic level. I passed Comp II boards which allows me to be in the Student clinic and it's not too bad. I'm pretty blessed with the patients that were assigned to me. They seem to follow orders and come right on time. It just sucks that I leave the house at 7am and not get home until 7 pm and then study for 6 or 7 more hours. Taya sleeps around this time so I don't get to see her some days. On top of this I decided to take some elective courses on the weekend. Not one but two. So in October every weekend is filled with more school. You would think that more school makes you smarter but I feel dumber for signing up. I'm pretty sure that everything I have written so far is jibbersh so maybe I will use the wingdings font.
Alex

0 comments: