Like the new space?
Well, what do you think? I wish we had our old page, but this will do. What I really wish is that our pc would work. Thankfully we were able to get all of our pictures and a few other things saved to discs. I would have died if we lost all those pictures.
Taya and I are packing and getting ready for a trip back home. The reason for the trip, (are you ready for this) is to take Bayden to my parents house for an extended visit. The fact is, he is driving me crazy. I do not have time to help him burn all of his puppy energy. He thinks Taya is another puppy to play with and all he does is make her really mad. His behavior is getting worse and I think it is because I have less and less time to shower on him. Now that Taya is very mobile I spend most of my time chasing after her and less time for him. I am not quite ready to send him to a strange family though. I would love to keep him in our family. The ideal situation is to be able to keep him at my parents and once we get a house with a yard and more room (more than a 4 foot living room) we will take him back. Right now we are taking his stay at my parents one month at a time. We are going to go home for Thanksgiving and if we need to bring him back with us we will. I am really hoping that another dog, a big yard, and a Poppy and Aunt Lori will really be good for him. It will be strange not having around though. So off this weekend with a baby and dog. Alex will be home keeping everything in order.
So I am now a gym buff. I have been everyday this week and half of last week. So far I really love it. Feels good to get moving. The gym could not be any closer to our house and is one of the only reasons I go. If I had to travel to the gym (that is why I never went to the gym at Alex's school) I would not stay committed. I do not like spending 25 minutes traveling. I only work out for about 30 minutes a day and with travel it only takes 45 minutes at most. The only down side is that Taya does not really like the day care. No fault to the facility or workers. She has seperation anxiety and does not reallly like anyone but me. She is going to have to get use to 30 minutes away from me though because mama is getting buff.
Speaking of mama, that is all Taya says. If I say mama, she repeats, if I say dada, she says mama. She calls me when she is in the crib. If she sees me she saysa, mama. If she is talking to herself, she says mama. Sometimes I think she knows I am mama and other times, it is the only sound she makes. Either way, I love it. It is adorable. Her first word is mama, who would have known. I was for sure her first word would be dada. I need to give that girl some chocolate or maybe a car. What a doll baby.
Happy birthday Owen. We love you big boy.
Betsy
1 comments:
Betsy, you should feel very blessed that Taya said mama first! Most say dada, I know mine did. I wish we could see you but we have to go on that cruise of ours (I know, it's rough for us) :) Have fun getting buff and go to the gym a few times for me.
Oh and I completely understand about Bayden, I hope it all works out for everyone.
Post a Comment