Monday, January 23, 2006

Oh Man

The ladies are sick and Rachel is in town. I feel bad for Rachel because she has to be among the sick. They seem to have the flu and I'm trying to be a good caregiver, but school makes it hard. Betsy is a trooper. When I was sick she was doing everything around the house and taking care of Taya and me. If "Betsies" were a unit of measure 1 Alex = .5 Betsy. If math is not a strong area, I am saying that I am only half as good as Betsy is.
School ok. Classes are boring but becoming more relevant to real stuff. I worried about all the tests coming up and getting the requirements in for clinic. The thing that takes up much of my time is figuring out what to do after I graduate. Do I work with someone or start my own business? What techniques should I offer? Should I do rehab? How much do I charge?
Alex

0 comments: