Gun Registry
Alex and I passed our green belt test tonight with flying colors. We register our lethal weapons next month. I wonder if they will let us on an airplane? The board break was no problem. (I smashed my into three piece) I had arranged for my friend Lori to come watch Taya and the little kids testing took so long that she had to leave for a meeting. Thankfully one of my fellow ninjas brought her little 9 year old daughter and she took care of Taya. I was getting a little worried. Taya did awesome. The little girl, Hope, told me that she does mother-assisted babysitting (which is so cute), so Alex and I just might have to take her up on that. You can tell when girls are little mothers, she is just a natural.
My sign language class is going to be great. I was extremely nervous about whole thing but once I got to the class I realized it was all for nothing. The average age in the classroom is about 40. They are all there because they really want to learn and I am pretty sure that there are not going to be in clicks. They all seem to have really noble reasons for being there. I would say that half the class are special education teacher and the majority of their class is non-verbal. The other half is doing it for personal reason, deaf family members, or career changes that would involve sign. One guy is even going deaf. He is an older gentleman who is on medication that is causing him to go deaf. Sad stuff. Me, I am not really sure why I am going other than I just want to learn. So I am so excited about what is going on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment