Monday, February 06, 2006

Still Sick

Taya came down with another high fever last night. It seems that she will almost be over whatever she has to only be hit with it again. I am so ready to be completely back to normal.

We had a safe trip back home to Arkansas for Grandpa's funeral. Taya did awesome in the car and the funeral was really nice. I got a little bout of the giggles during the ceremony but was able to stifle them quickly. I wouldn't want to be the idiot laughing through the serious ceremony. There was some great pictures of my Grandpa and Grandma. Grandma was quite a looker back in the day. Go Grandma.

So this next week is a big week for me. I start my sign language class on Monday and I test for my green belt on Tuesday. I am nervous about both. School in general makes me really nervous and my green belt test means I have to break a board. I am not really sure that I can break the board with this particular kick. We will find out soon enough. Hopefully I won't break my foot.

Betsy

0 comments: