Post-Birthday
Well, my birthday was pretty good. I spent the day with Betsy and Taya going out and such. I got some nice gifts from people and that's always nice. Betsy and Taya got me a sleeping bag which I've been meaning to get. I'm not fond of the air mattress and camping on a rug isn't good either. I haven't been in awhile, but I loved camping growing up.
Taya's been doing well. She likes to dip foods in whatever you are eating. She's been training with the spoon and fork for a while and she's doing well with it. She is still a dancing machine. Oh, and when you are bending over to get something on the floor or doing push ups she gives you a slap on the bottom. I'm not sure if it's a "good job" slap or a "get out of the way" slap, but it's funny. Other than that we are pretty good...well, I'm doing well. Betsy on the other hand pukes all day.
Alex
0 comments:
Post a Comment