Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Welcome Home!

We are finally in our new, amazing home. When I say amazing, I am not talking extra fancy, ultra expensive etc. I am talking about finally our own place. One we worked hard for and really truly appreciate. My dad did an awsome job. He is amazing and I love and appreciate him dearly. There is so much about my house that I love- I have a mud room to die for, a great newly remodeled kitchen, and a back yard that I love more and more everyday. I just don't think I knew how much I would love the yard but Taya is at the age now where outside is so much fun. Plus I love the outside to burn her energy. It just feels so great here. We are basically unpacked with the exception of a handful of boxes and a massive pile if garage sale stuff sitting in the corner of my kitchen. I still need to hang some curtains and pictures but all the little details are coming together. I really love my new house and I am so happy to finally be moved in. Taya loves it here also but she is still a little confused. We were going over to Nana and Poppa's house for dinner tonight and she didn't want to go. She said she wanted to stay here with us all day and night. She is still a little confused on living here now but slowing getting it. So glad to be home.

Betsy

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

I am SOOOO happy for you guys--I miss you, but it's great to have someone to "visit"! Keep the ice cream treats in the freezer for when I come visiting!

--Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! I thought you were already in there--did you take before and after pictures? I'd love to see some of the house when you get a chance! You could have just bought my house though ;) It's STILL for sale! ugh!

Lori said...

Yeah! That is so exciting. I have to come see you now!