We're Expecting.....
a chicken, that is. Taya has had a baby chicken in her belly for quite some time now. His name is Karen. It is a boy. Taya likes milk but Karen does not. Karen loves the sun and gets thirsty a lot. He gets sad if Dalton yells too loud. Sometimes he gets cold inside Taya's belly. Sometimes he goes away to see his mom and dad and then he comes back.
We had a baby chic in our Rainbows class a couple of months ago. The chic needed a home so I brought it to our home temporarily while I found him permanent placement. We had it for about 24 hours before a friend found a home for it. I think Karen came to live in Taya's belly a couple of days later.
I am interested to see how long Karen will be with us.
Betsy
2 comments:
That is so funny! Maybe Ryan can have a girl spider named Kevin.
Chase has a baby in his belly, in honor of my baby. Not quite the same as a chic named Karen.
Hope you had a great birthday. Lisa and I were sad we couldn't take you out for some fun girl time to celebrate...eat some chocolate cake and think of us!
Post a Comment