Not leaving
I am not leaving the house for the next six weeks because I officially have no clothes and because my lips are swollen and I look ridiculous. I am a cranky pregnant lady with a lot more pregnancy to go.
I am not leaving the house for the next six weeks because I officially have no clothes and because my lips are swollen and I look ridiculous. I am a cranky pregnant lady with a lot more pregnancy to go.
Posted by Betsy or Alex at 10:13 PM
3 comments:
So sorry honey! I wish I could be there to take your girls away for a day of play with my kiddos, and let you relax. xo
Been there and I feel for you! Hang in there because before you know it you will be planning this babies 1st birthday party...it just goes too fast!
Be as grouchy as you want. You've earned it.
Post a Comment