Growing Up
We are growing up around here! Henry is almost 1 year old. Wow, I can't believe that! He is all over the place with his army crawl. He can regular crawl but gives it up quickly because he is MUCH faster with the army crawl. He likes to walk around the furniture now and will hold a finger to walk with you. He is such a happy baby and we love him so much!
Gwyneth turned 3 1/2 this month and around here that means getting your ears pierced. It is a big deal! We count down until the day. When it is finally time you get to go out on special date with mommy and daddy. She got to go to Chick-fil-A (her choice) and then off to get new earrings,followed by a new animal at Build-A-Bear. I think Gwyneth must of said "I am getting my ears pierced today" about 100 times. Then after she got them done she would say, "Did you know I got my ears pierced today?" Yep babe, we were there. It was a very special day. They had to pierce her ears one at a time and she was so brave, she just said ouch. She is very proud of them and we are very proud of her.
Here is Gwyneth after the new earrings with a new haircut so we could show off the earrings better.
1 comments:
Where do they do free ear-piercing? I'm coming down for that:)
Post a Comment