What can I say....
I took a break I guess. Got tired of blogging. Was too busy. I don't know, you pick. For whatever reason I have not blogged in amlost a year. Things have changed a ton around here. We opened our own practice. I traded in my sweat pants and sandles for business casual. The kids and I have gone to work! It has been fun, hard, a learning experience to say the least. However,I am so grateful that we get to be a part of Daddy's work and spend more time with him.
We also started homeschooling. Taya went to about 20 days of public school and then we took her out. I am so grateful for the oppritunity to watch her learn and grow like this. She has done a great job. We have finished math for the year and will continue to work on English through the summer. We took a little break from it while we had to work full time with Daddy. Just in the short time off I can see how she has matured and is ready to take it on.
Henry,obviously, is now a walker. He is such a fun little guy. He wants to keep up with his big sisters and he loves them so much. He chatters all day long and loves to sing. We also turned his bed into a big boy bed several months ago and in a few weeks we will potty train. Big changes around here for sure!
Gwyneth is changing before my eyes. Taya's hand me down's go straight from her closet to Gwyneth's. She is shy, yet daring, loud and quiet all at the same time. She loves to swing, which she has been able to do on her own for 6 months. She is my little side kick and is so sweet. She is learning and changing faster than I can keep up with.
So much has happened and don't know where to start but here I go again. Back to the blogging world. Let's see if I can keep up. No promises!
1 comments:
Welcome back! It's been lonely out in the blogging world! I guess blogs can't compete as well with other communication avenues like FB.
--Heidi
Post a Comment