Update Overload
In no particular order here is a major update. I am so far behind that I thought I would throw the big stuff at you and call it good. This does not include Christmas. I still have to load those pictures on the computer.
I have started putting Taya's hair in pigtails. It is just about the cutest thing ever. She hates sitting still for it but the results are worth it.
So here is our family Christmas picture. The one and only picture we got. Taya does not really enjoy sitting still long enough to get a good picture. Our camera has such a long delay that most of the time the pictures end up being of the back or her head or close up of her face as she is running towards the camera.
Here is a picture of how large I am. I think I look bigger than this picture is showing. This was taken on Sunday and I was 37 weeks. Not much longer to go. I am ready.
So finally a picture from Alex's graduation. This is the only picture that you can see him in. The theater was so dark none of the pictures turned out. He has started work and things are a little slow but I am sure that will just take time. We got his office put together and everything looks really nice. Now we just need people to come. He is doing a great job.
This is Taya after graduation. She fell asleep before we could even get out of the parking garage. Trying to be good during a long, boring ceremony can really wear out a baby.
So I still have Christmas pictures to share with you but I thought this would be a start. I have left out many details and stories but really so much has happened since I last updated that I am just going to start clean from here and try to update more often.
Betsy
1 comments:
Oh wow she is even cuter than you said with her piggy tails. I love them. Congrats to Uncle Alex or is it Doctor Uncle Alex now???? We are so proud of you.
Betsy you look so cute pregnant even if you don't feel very cute right now. She will be here before you know it.
Jennie
Post a Comment