Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holiday Rush

It is amazing how it is only mid November and yet when I go shopping I feel complety behind in my Christmas shopping. All the Christmas decorations are out and yet I am still working on Thanksgiving. We havent' decided if we are going to put our Christmas tree up this year. Taya is going to rip it apart and I can't decide if I want to mess with it. We won't be putting the tree up next year because we will be moving. I think Taya is going to love the lights and everything, but I know that she will pull all the decorations and try to eat the needles. What to do, what to do.

Betsy

1 comments:

Stacie said...

You could hang the tree upside down from the ceiling or get a little tree to put on your bar area. That way she can't reach it.