I have a problem
I have a serious addiction to bows for Taya. I can't stop making them (or conning Stacie into making them). I think every outfit she wears needs to have a matching hair bow. I get so sad inside when people say what a cute boy she is, so I have started putting hair bows in her hair. (I do not make her wear the bows at home) She has over 40 different kinds of bows, duplicates of most of them. She has so many bows that I made a holder. I need to stop.
Taya and I are fighting a cold. I feel mostly okay but my energy runs out very quickly and I have a tender throat. It is not all the way sore, just a little tender. Taya can't breathe through her nose, which means the drooling is out of control. She is cutting her two top teeth so the drooling is bad in the first place. The runny nose just tops it all off. You know you love your child when they cover your shirt in drool and snot and you feel sorry for them instead of angry at them. Because we do not feel good, Taya and I are taking a day off from the gym, what a shame.
Betsy
2 comments:
Is there a 12 step program for bow addicts? I think there needs to be. LOL
Jennie
Yes, if you have a sign for the bows, you have too many.
Post a Comment